I’m sure I’m not alone when I say that life is hard. Life sucks sometimes. It’s painful, it’s exhilarating, and it’s exhausting. When I look at the date of my last post, I’m a little embarrassed, and a little not. I can honestly say, the past summer was so ridiculously busy that I took the fall and holiday season completely off. I was weary. I was tapped. I was creatively, emotionally, and mentally drained. I needed it.
BUT the fact that
I haven’t blogged since, is just sheer laziness.
What did I do on my time off?
Did I write? Um, no.
Did I clean my house? Pretty much…no.
I still worked—duh.
And I watched lots and
lots of TV.
Hmm… Remember that awesome Netflix post a while back? Yes,
Mr. Netflix is still proving himself very useful. But *blushes/grimaces* I can say
that I still went through shows like water.
Alias (105 episodes)... in a week and a half.
Beauty and the Beast
(season 1) — about 3 days.
Mellisa and Joey
(seasons 1-3) — about a week.
Baby Daddy (seasons
1-3)— about a week.
And, sadly, the list goes on.
Long story short, I’m
BACK!
I’m writing!
I’m taking on some other exciting projects I’ll speak about
in future posts!
And I have put my relationship with Mr. Netflix on hold. It
was time.
But take heart! We are only
on a break. And to remind you of exactly what that means, I’ll leave you
with this:

Hey Megan! I was going back through the A to Z Challenge from last year, and stopped by to see if you were going to be participating. Not sure if I stepped into a ghost town. HELLLLLLOOOOOO! ;)
ReplyDeleteIf you had faith in our God, you
ReplyDeletewood see this existence’s finite.
Maybe you do, maybe you don’t.
I’m here to help you ‘wiseabove’:
Being a ‘Near Death Experiencer’
(saw OtherSide when comatose),
gotta lotta vivid thots/ideez now:
How wouldya like to write centillions
at my Big Ol Majestic Mansions? We
shall explore, love, groove, rrrr!astle,
gobbsa movies aboard my starship
or we could certainly make our own.
Love’s extremely crucial to me;
love is crucial to 007th Heaven:
✖️psychopathicmath.blogspot.com✖️
Cya soon, ya stunning wildflower you...