myNav

Thursday, April 11, 2013

NOW I’M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR…Oh, wait. Does pressing publish count?


Friends ask me, how does it feel to be a published author? But, you know, they ask if more like this – HOW DOES IT FEEL?!?!?!?!?!

Well, it feels pretty cool in that my book is finally on Amazon for the world to love, hate, pick apart. I followed the Divine guidance, checked off each step toward that really cool day, and when my book finally went LIVE, I…sat back and smiled.

There was no jumping, cheering, or leaping high fives. There were no booty shakes or late night celebratory martinis. There was just me, my computer screen, and my sister, the girl who cheered me on from day one. So, it was really special in that aspect.

Now that I’m HERE, I have no idea how I’ll do. I’m just gonna keep on keeping on and write, write, write. Because it’s what I love…And because the people in my head won’t stop TALKING. 

I'll leave you today with a little Jay and Lila teaser. So, Bitter Angel is listed as a Thriller, but she and her boyfriend, Jay, also have quite a few sweet moments. Here is one of them :)





4 comments:

  1. Super cool. I love the cover and all the promotional art--AND the concept. (Don't let me forget that!) I'm cheering for you and this beautiful book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Megan. Congrats on your release. I'll have to check it out. :D

    Just how scary was it, trying to get everything ready by your launch date?

    ReplyDelete